Dr.Kris Dhandapani, PhD (Scientific Consultant)
Dr. Kris Dhandapani is currently Assistant Professor in the Neurology Department at the Medical College of Georgia. His research interests focus on the understanding of the molecular pathways involved in brain tumors & brain injuries. Dr. Dhandapani received his doctorate with distinction in molecular medicine from the Medical College of Georgia and completed a postdoctoral research fellowship in the Department of Neuroscience at the University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Dhandapani is a principal investigator for two pending NIH and one pending DOD grant and has authored numerous peer-reviewed publications. He teaches molecular medicine and neuroscience at the Medical College of Georgia.
Mr. Michael Keller (Intellectual Property Counsel)
Mr. Michael J. Keller began his career with Lott & Friedland in 2000, after nine years of practice with the NIH, in the Washington D.C. office of the multinational law firm of Graham and James and as in-house patent counsel with Ivax. After that he spent a four-year stint as chief patent counsel for GMP/Companies handling international licensing and the prosecution of pharmaceutical and medical device patents worldwide. He then returned briefly to work with Lott & Friedland, and later with Darby & Darby, McDermott Will & Emery, and Roetzel & Andress. His practice includes drafting and negotiating agreements related to protection, acquisition and development of technology. Mr. Keller is currently the Senior Partner of his own law firm.
Members of the Scientific Advisory Committee advise the Board of Directors in all aspects related to clinical development and serve as consultants in negotiation of research contracts with third parties, as well as in future meetings with the USFDA. They are:
– Dr. Kris Dhandapani, PhD, Assistant Professor, Neurology Department, Institute of Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Medical College of Georgia. Research Interest: Brain Cancer Tumors & Brain Injuries.
– Dr. James Kumi-Diaka, DVM, PhD, Prof. of Cancer Biology (Florida Atlantic University, Davie FL). Research Interest: Molecular Biology & Apoptosis.
– Dr. Manzur Hassanhi, MD, Professor of Immunology (University of Zulia, Venezuela). Research Interest: Clinical Oncology.
– Dr. Nelson Vicuña, MD, Professor of Toxicology (University of los Andes, Merida, Venezuela), Research Interest: Toxicology & Pharmacology
– Dr. Paula Durante, PhD, Biological Research (Private Consulting) Research Interest: Physiology and Cellular Biochemical Mechanisms
– Dr. Rosa de Jesús, PhD (University of Los Andes, Merida, Venezuela) Research Interest: Animal Models
©2015.Cytorex International, Inc.